Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Great Week for Sure!

real feijoada! its got like the garbage of pork meat . brazilian gold haha.
so this week was well AWESOME!!!!! you have no idea. well johnson and I stayed together in the area again but, guess who got transfered into my district.....ELDER ORR. can you believe it? he is my ZL and their in my district. it was sooo awesome. today we actually passed the morning together playin bball and 'settlers of zarahemla' haha. it was cool then it was rainin when johnson and i were coming back to our house and i totally slipped. johnson always slips and i always laugh at him so you can only imagine he had a good laugh at me also. ooopsi!
o so i was looking through elder orrs photos and i saw a pic of me with his family pinning a mustache on me. he always talked about me and his family always does a game for christmas to be able to open pics so last year it was "pin the stache on stanger" like pin the tail on the donkey. i totally got the pic from him. it was funny, kinda embarrassing to think his fam had to pin a stache on me to open a present haha. :S. i love that kid.
so guess who is visiting our mission the end of april!!!! Elder Holland!!! ya im so excited. he is like my fav apostolo!!! it will be an awesome experience!!!
what is the law on monkey skin? like lets just say i had a scripture case made out of monkey would i have a hard time getting it to the states? cause i totally talked to that hippie and asked what he could do and he said at the moment he had monkey, snake and crocodile and so ya, as of yesterday i have a moneky scripture cover. its pretty cool though. i mean it will be awesome in the states. haha. Oh guess what else happend this week. so i did division with elders in the district and at night we were at our house and the my comp and the other elder (elder a. smith) come in and their pulling a little suitcase. i just saw it and thought that looks like my bag. then thought more about it and was like, why do they have a suitcase. then i was like, that is my bag!!!! haha. the office elders had "misplaced it" in the chapel. so they found it and i have my journal and everything else now!!! wow good week i tell you what haha. i get my journal back and elder orr in my district the same week and a monkey scripture case. wooo hooo.
sadly elder T. Davis went home yesterday has he finished his mission. i also found out that elder johnosn great great grandpa is James E. Talmage, you know the guy who wrote Jesus the Christ and tons of other amazing books. haha. cool huh? well ya that is about my week!!! good week for sure!!!

No comments: