Sunday, August 30, 2009

ONE YEAR!

so this week was cool.
sunday i went to my last area for a brithday party of that family we were teaching that wasnt married and we were trying to marry them. the rich family. well i got there and they were way excited to see me as i was to see them. it was way cool. the mom was so excited she like ran up to me and hugged me and kissed me haha. i was like uhhh haha. it was way weird. haha. but its normal in brazil. you hug and kiss everyone. its like shaking hands in brazil. haha. it was funny. but anyway they said they decided to get married!!!! YES. that means they will be able to be baptized.
my comp went to manaus this week to renew his visa and the comp of Elder mason was transfered so me and elder mason hung out this week haha. it was way fun. elder mason is going to train again so i will have a little brother and wont be the only son anymore :( haha. but ya it was a great week.
yes! it has been a year, but i dont think i will burn a shirt casue they get warn out faster casue of the way we have to wash them :( so i will keep all the ones i have to make it to the end of my mission!!!

well i hope all is great iwth you all!!! i love ya!love elder stanger

No comments: