Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another Busy Week Transfers

hello there how goes it. but let me tell ya a LITTLE about my week. it was a crazy week. haha. me and my comp laugh daily about this week. well one thing at a time. first of all can you tell chloe happy bday for me. oh so get this, sunday the baptismal font wasnt locked(my fault :S) haha. but there wsa a little girl in there swimiing haha. she said she wanted to be baptised haha. it was crazy funny haha. but we got her out and then locked it up. one of my ZL´s finsihed his mission so a couple of nights before we had a little sleep over at there house and had some food and sang songs and bore testimonies and stuff it was way cool and fun. this week we were also WAY blessed by the lord. we had 7 baptisms!!! it was amazing. we are still teaching the parents of some of them and im really hopping they find interest in the lessens. they are likeing them somewhat so that is good!!! transfers were this week also but me and elder johnson just stayed together!!! which im way glad cause he is a hard worker and we have a good friendship going on so its totally good.!!! also this week our ward mission leader disapeared so he had the activity in the ward wed night didnt show up so me and my comp made something up off the top of our minds, which the Lord must have helped alot cause it turned out pretty good i must say. also he didnt show up to our coralation meeting or churh or the baptisms and the bishop couldnt get ahold of him or anything so it was kinda stressfull. but ya well just hope he shows up soon. haha my comp has a hacky sack and he was kicking it and i was like wow you are bad, i can do so much better then that so i went to try and i kicked it once and it went to the other side of the room, e. johnson almost died from laughing so hard haha. it was pretty embarrisng. and the last but not least is that i got a tape from my cousin chris this week. i love that guy. haha. he is soo funny and makes some good old laughs. but ya that is about all for this week i think. i hope im not forgeting anything.

No comments: