Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Email from E. Johnson Mom

Maryann,
I just wanted to send you a brief note - congratulations on your son being made a district leader. I know that Philip was very relieved that they remained companions with this transfere. I guess he had spent a day with another companion, and while he wasn't complaining, I could tell that he feels much more comfortable with your son. He was talking about getting soccer jerseys, which I guess is a big deal in terms of which team you support. When he talked about the team your son suppports, he was saying that since your son was his father, maybe he should pick that team too. Anyway, it was very sweet (my son whould hate to see me use that word!) to read what he has to say when he talks about his companion. You already know this, but I just wanted to let you know what a good companion you son is being to my son! Hope you are having a good day. We have finally dug out from our record breaking storm and I am definetely ready for the boys to go back to school!
Jill Johnson

No comments: