Friday, October 3, 2008

Letter to mom written Sept. 23

Mom perfect letter this week! It lists the stuff you want to know!!! So first thing, the language. It is crazy and hard, but I don't worry to much about it because I know I will learn it. So for now I just study and pray. And your prayers are appreciated, thanks. I memorized the 1st vision this week!!! :) The shots I have to get are Hep A and B, I needed 3 of them and only did 1 at home. So I have to get 2 here. Um... Christmas Gifts you sent a package 2 weeks ago and I still don't have it so I don't know. I love the CTM. I tried some drinks, Garrdina. Good that's not how it is spelled. Beans and rice everyday. Breakfast cereal and ham and cheese sandwiches. Good job on Posergy. Keep it up!!! This week has been great. We went to the police station and had our finger prints taken. It's part of the agreement for getting visas. We went proseliting for the first time on the 19th it was amazing. Me and my comp gave out 6 Books of Mormon abd 4 out of 6 read it for like an hour long. it was awsome. it was hard to talk to them but still fun. i cant wait to start my mission in Cuiaba!!! I love it here. it is so much fun for me. i got letters from alexa, ander, sarah, dalton, and emma. so i wrote them back in this envelope. could you make an envelope and send them their letters so it looks like its from me? i am to poor to send multiple envelopes sorry. im excited to get pics of the new baby. hope all is well at home. i love you i get to go to the sao poulo temple on the 23rd it will be great!!!

No comments: