Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Birthday Week

kids at my bday
dead small snake(for ander)
e sant´anna-suali-me-fredson-fredryk
me and carlos
me and lenilton
Investigators
Cute Hats
Presents
Presents
Members with cake on face
Birthday Cake
Birthday Lunch
well my bday rocked. Fredson and his family (investigators) through me a surprise party and they invited over alot of members and stuff.it was wicked cool. the cake was good to. also remember about a year ago on the news when they found the indians here in brazil that arnt civilized. like the plane flew over and the were like shooting it with bows and arrows? well i think that is in my mission. if you want to do more reasearch on it you can but some members were talking about it and stuff and they said it happend in Cruzeiro do Sul which is part of my mission. thats the city i was telling you the misionaries go there by airplane cause there is no road. and also its the furthest part of the mission. there are 4 misionaries there. obviously the lost indians arnt in the actuall city but the area is in the city of Cruzeiro do Sul. cool huh. well how was your B-day? great i hope. and fathers day. did you guys do anything fun? did you get your bday present from me yet? o i got transfered today. welll im going to be. i havnt left yet. but im staying in acre. im just moving areas. ill be in the center now. the rio branco ward. so its cool. maybe ill have a post office now hahaha. well love ya and hope all is well. how is liz and the baby?

1 comment:

Posergy said...

Happy Birthday little brother. I love you.