Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Burning of the tie!


I made 6 months and I burnt a tie. was great fun haha. weird also.
Elder De Ângelo had his last day Sunday then we packed his bags monday mornign and headed for the office. he left from there and i just hung out with the office elders all day monday and all day tuesday. Tuesday evening we found out about transfers. my new comp is coming from Acre, its the very north of our mission, so tuesday night or wednesday morning he got on a bus and the bus ride is 36 hours long. so all day wednesday i hung out with the elders in the office also. great fun haha. and i think i will be with them in the office for part of tomorrow to (thursday). we had new elders arive this week to and that is part of the reason why i dont have pday today cause im in the office and everyone is busy getting the stuff ready for the new elders. but ya that is about my week. was great. my new comps name is Elder Moraes. thats all i know about him haha. i dont know where he is from or anything. He is brazilian. but thats all i know. I will meet him tomorrow I think.

No comments: