Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Year

Happy new Year! New goals, new life. New everything for me this year! I will be a missionary for the entire year of 2009. How lucky am I? This will be one of the best years of my entire life. This whole year, every second this year, I am the Lord's Servant. This will be the only year in my life to be the Lords servent for every second. It's exciting!
Thanks for the letters. I love getting letters!
The spirit is so strong. I finished the Book of Mormon a few weeks ago. It was fabulous. I've recently started over. I love Nephi and the faith he has. First they travel and leave everything they have to live in tents. Then they have to travedl back to the most powerful man and almost get killed a few times. Then travel back to tents. Then travel to tell another family to leave all they have to marry them and live in tents AND go to a land that no one knows exists. That's the faith I want!!!! I love readin the book of Mormon. It is so amazing to me.

No comments: