Saturday, February 21, 2009

The BEST Family

I studied 1 nephi 17 this week! I love it when Nephi chastises his brothers saying you know this and that vs 25-29. I marked when he said 'you know'. His brothers knew ALOT but still wouldn't believe. It reminds me of the General Conference talk "You know enough". We really do know enough. Sometimes we get doubts and our testimony is tested... but we just need to think back and see all the Lord has done for us. It's easy for me cause i ahve a ton of blessings. An absolutely amazing family.
the other day the Elders were talking about the richest elder in the mission... the elder with the most baptisms... the elder with the best this... or that... And guess what? The Elder with the best family? They all said it was ME! It is soooooooo true! Love you all

A note from mom: Have you written your brother lately?

1 comment:

amanda said...

that is sweet hyrum!