Saturday, May 23, 2009

TRANSFER!!!!

yo yo. ya this week was way short haha. i have no cool stories cause i just emailed you friday. but lets see... I WAS TRANSFERED...right now im still in my first area but tonight i grab a bus to my new area.....guess where.....yup ACRE. its the state farthest north of the mission. it will be alot like the amozons. it will be awsome. you can look up "acre" and read about it and stuff. i believe the city i will be in is the capital "rio branco" but im stocked. i get a bus tonight for there. a 36 hour bus ride. ya for me.. haha. i will prob die on a 36 hour bus ride in brasil haha. jkjkjk. E. orr was in acre for his whole mission to. me and him were both in our first areas until this transfer. he left acre when i go to acre. haha. how great huh. well i will see him someday haha. well love ya.

No comments: